Why isn’t the phone ringing off the hook in your private practice?
This episode of the Fearless Practitioners Podcast reveals the top 5 things that most dietitians miss when they are first starting out in their practice.
There are several things that can really trip people up when they’re building a private practice.
I see it all the time with my coaching clients, and yes it can be overwhelming in the beginning when you’re first starting out.
Today I shine a light on the top 5 things that most people miss that will prevent the phone from ringing off the hook when they are first getting going in their practice.
Be ready to take notes and I hope you’ll get a few “aha” moments in this episode!
Why isn't the phone ringing in your practice? You'll learn the top 5 reasons why on this episode of the #FearlessPractitioners podcast. #RDChat #entrepreneur #RDtobe #PrivatePracticeClick To Tweet
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Did you miss the first step in marketing – identifying your ideal client?
- How’s your marketing plan going?
- Are you spending all your time working and none of it marketing?
- Do you know what is working and what is not working in your practice?
Be Fearless Workshop: Marketing, Sales & Mindset
Virtual 1/2 day Workshop for Dietitians & Private Practice Owners – Saturday July 18, from 10:00 am to 2:30 pm EST.
Is having a profitable practice one of your goals?
You have a dream like many of us, to grow and scale your practice with consistent income, knowing you can make it work and stay in business.
But… the trick is figuring out how to sign on more of your ideal clients – on a consistent basis and to do that you need to know how to get more leads and referrals.
These are fundamental elements in creating a profitable practice and I can help you learn these skills (along with my 2 guest experts).
Join me for a special half-day workshop to learn:
- What you need in a marketing funnel that converts website visitors and social connections into leads.
- How to have a discovery call / session with your leads and close the sale.
- The mindset you need to make all of this work to have consistent clients and be profitable!
No matter what stage of your practice you’re at, I’ve got you covered with PROVEN, easy-to-follow strategies you won’t find anywhere else. Learn more and register here!
MORE FROM ADRIEN
- 7 Simple Strategies to Get More Clients in Your Private Practice
- Resources for Your Practice
- Boss Club is Open!
- Schedule Your FREE 15 Min Fearless Steps Call
- Connect with Fearless Practitioners Instagram and Facebook
Subscribe & Review on iTunes
Have you subscribed yet? Don’t miss new episodes each week! Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
I would be really grateful if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!
Adrien Paczosa is a Business Strategist for Private Practice Owners and Dietitians and helps them grow and scale their practices to six and seven figures. She is the founder of Fearless Practitioners, the division of her business that offers business training and coaching to private practitioners, dietitians and wellness professionals.
Adrien is a Registered and Licensed Dietitian, owner of iLiveWell Nutrition, her private practice with two locations in Austin, Texas and the surrounding counties.
Learn 7 Simple Strategies to Get More Clients in your Private Practice with this free 7 day training from Adrien.