Have you felt like there has been something missing in your practice? I think it might be insurance.
I’m a HUGE fan of being an insurance provider and I know it can be beyond confusing and scary. Y’all have asked so many times for this show and I am excited to welcome our guest!
In today’s session, I chat with Ingrid Knight about insurance and if being an insurance provider is right for you, how to start, and most importantly, what to do with denials!Listen in to this week’s #FearlessPractitioners #Podcast as Adrien Paczosa chats with Ingrid Knight about insurance and if being an insurance provider is right for you. #RDchat #RDtobeClick To Tweet
ABOUT INGRID KNIGHT
Our mission at Ingrid Knight, RD & Associates, Inc. is to improve lives through behavioral and educational therapy provided by the experts in nutrition and health. Ingrid Knight is an expert in nutrition counseling as well as insurance reimbursement. She served on the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics’ Nutrition Services Payment Committee, which advocates for expanded coverage and payment for Registered Dietitian Nutritionists. Her knowledge base includes Accountable Care Organizations (ACO), Patient-Centered Medical Homes (PCMH), the Affordable Care Act (ACA), and future healthcare changes as it relates to Registered Dietitian Nutritionists. She is available for individual and group nutrition counseling and serves as a speaker on the local and national levels.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Systems and people – the tools you need to be successful at insurance
- Hiring and your admin team
- Your target market will dictate if you should accept insurance
- Do you know the popular insurance in your area?
- Denials are not that big of a deal – when your systems set up
- Medicaid is state-based and you need to look into for your state
- Take action this week – end of the year what can you do to nurture referral sources and community
MORE FROM INGRID KNIGHT
Interested in Joining Nourish?
Learn more HERE and make sure you mention you heard it on the show!
MORE FROM ADRIEN
- Marketing Wednesdays Action Steps
- Driven Goal Planner
- What is my Next Step as a Practitioner – Take the Quiz
- Foundations of Private Practice
- Building Your Dream Practice
- Apply for Business Coaching
- Resources for Your Practice
- Schedule Your FREE 15 Min Fearless Steps Call
- Connect with Adrien on Instagram and Facebook
- Private Practice Paperwork Templates
Subscribe & Review on iTunes
Click here to subscribe to iTunes! Subscribe to Fearless Practitioners! Be sure you are subscribed to this podcast to automatically receive your episodes!!!
Go to Programs and see what you need to become a Fearless Practitioner TODAY!!
Connect with me on your fav social platform:
* Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/adrienpaczosa/
* Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/adrien.paczosa/
* YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Apaczosa
Hey! Send me a message and tell me what you think about the show! Use the Hashtag #FearlessPractitioner so I know you’re a friend!
Sign up for my weekly newsletter and you’ll get FREE tips on how to live a ridiculously amazing fun-filled life!
Get episode show notes here: https://fearlesspractitioners.com/fearless-podcast/
Adrien Paczosa is a Business Strategist for Private Practice Owners and Dietitians and helps them grow and scale their practices to six and seven figures. She is the founder of Fearless Practitioners, the division of her business that offers business training and coaching to private practitioners, dietitians and wellness professionals.
Adrien is a Registered and Licensed Dietitian, owner of iLiveWell Nutrition, her private practice with two locations in Austin, Texas and the surrounding counties.
Learn the Foundations of a Private Practice, a mini course that walks you through the MUST HAVE foundations for starting a profitable private practice.