There are many hurdles when running your own private practice – but why are they are hurdles to you?
Too often negative attitudes and behavior patterns magnify as you grow your business, and without exploring these traits, it can hinder your personal and business growth. Today’s guest is Rachel Madorsky, who follows a soul-centered approach with her practice. We uncover how to follow a soul-centered approach, the importance of inner-peace and self-belief, and Rachel’s attitude to obstacles.
With over 20 years experience as a psychotherapist, Rachel runs her own private practice and the Coaching Therapists Institute. Rachel has always been interested in personal growth, and building her business in a thriving, conscious way, means she enjoys every step and hurdle along the way.If we don’t do our own inner-work, then we can’t grow our business to the level we really want it to be ~ Rachel Madorsky #FearlessPractitioners #podcastClick To Tweet
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- What is the soul-centered approach?
- How to be a soul-centered entrepreneur
- The transformational communication method
- Maintaining your happiness
- The power of accountability
- Personal Growth
- How to take inspired actions
The sponsor of this podcast episode is the Fearless Practitioners (FP) Tribe.
Take Action in Your Practice Daily! That is our mantra and that is what we stand for at FP! And we know it can be hard to hold yourself accountable to get those task down daily. The FP Tribe is designed to keep you on track, motivated and to do the work daily!
- Weekly Zoom calls to review previous week goals, set new goals for the upcoming week and troubleshoot roadblocks in your practice.
- Quarterly goal setting calls
- Holding you accountable to take action in your practice daily!
STOP PUTTING OFF YOUR DREAMS!
GET THE SUPPORT YOU NEED TO BUILD THE PRACTICE OF YOUR DREAMS, AND TAKE ACTION DAILY! Click here for more details!
MORE FROM Rachel Madorsky
- 4 Week Deep Dive Program – the Transformational Communication Method
- Coaching Therapist Institute
MORE FROM ADRIEN
- FREE Driven Goal Planner
- Fearless Practitioners
- Fearless Practitioners Facebook Group
- iLiveWell Nutrition
Adrien Paczosa is a Registered and Licensed Dietitian practicing in Austin, Texas and the surrounding counties.
She is the founder of Fearless Practitioners, the division of her business that offers training to dietitians and wellness professionals and I Live Well Nutrition her Dietitian practice started in 2007. In 2015 Adrien launched Fearless Practitioners to help other Dietitians and Wellness Professionals build and grow their own private practices.