This episode explores the reality of a private practice.
Have you thought about what it really is like to be in private practice? We all have dreams of what it might look and feel like, and please keep those dreams alive!!
In today’s episode I talk about the reality of a private practice, from the perspective of my experience and what I’ve learned. This episode is not meant to discourage you…in fact, I hope it does just the opposite. I hope it provides inspiration in a grounded way so you can be real about private practice life.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Some of the daily pitfalls to avoid to help you stay on track.
- How to avoid the “comparison trap” which is easy for us all to fall prey to.
- How to deal with the ups and down of being in private practice.
Are you ready to be fearless and build your dream practice?
Join me for a FREE Masterclass to learn 3 steps to create a reliable income!
- How to boost your productivity and get more done every day.
- The secret to keeping clients coming in the door, so the income follows.
- A tactic that helps sustain and grow your practice for the long-term.
Happening on 2 days of your choice of day or evening on either April 16th or 17th.
Book your seat HERE!
MORE FROM ADRIEN
- FREE Driven Goal Planner
- Schedule Your FREE 15 Min Fearless Steps Call
- Fearless Practitioners
- Fearless Practitioners Facebook
Adrien Paczosa is a Registered and Licensed Dietitian practicing in Austin, Texas and the surrounding counties.
She is the founder of Fearless Practitioners, the division of her business that offers training to dietitians and wellness professionals and I Live Well Nutrition her Dietitian practice started in 2007. In 2015 Adrien launched Fearless Practitioners to help other Dietitians and Wellness Professionals build and grow their own private practices.