What problem are you solving in your business?
Have you felt like there has been something missing in your dietetic education once you are out in the world seeing clients?
I know I had and, not to discredit the education, there is just so much we need to know.
In today’s session, I chat with Jennifer McGurk about how to build and grow your practice by solving problems in your community and with clients to have a lasting company.Listen in to this week’s #FearlessPractitioners #Podcast as Adrien Paczosa chats with Jennifer McGurk about how to build and grow your practice by solving problems in your community and with clients to have a lasting company. #RDchat #RDtobeClick To Tweet
ABOUT JENNIFER MCGURK
Jennifer McGurk is on a mission to empower dietitian business owners. As the CEO of Pursuing Private Practice, Jennifer leads an entire team that is just as passionate about encouraging dietitians to take up space going after their business goals. The company offers Beginner Basics, a course about setting up a business, and Dietitian Business School, a program to support dietitians with business education, supervision, and accountability throughout the various stages of building a business. Jennifer is the host of the Pursuing Private Practice podcast, where she shares the ups and downs of growing a business and features guests to share their own journeys. Find her at www.pursuingprivatepractice.com.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Taking your passion and turning it into a business
- Building a business that solves a problem
- Get more granular to help solve the problems for clients
- Time on your schedule to think as the CEO
- Take challenges head-on to grow your business
- Fear is the only way to know what to do next
- Take Action from Jennifer:
- Exposure therapy works for you – do the hard things
- Find your support system
MORE FROM JENNIFER MCGURK
Interested in Joining Nourish?
Learn more HERE and make sure you mention you heard it on the show!
MORE FROM ADRIEN
- Marketing Wednesdays Action Steps
- Driven Goal Planner
- What is my Next Step as a Practitioner – Take the Quiz
- Foundations of Private Practice
- Building Your Dream Practice
- Apply for Business Coaching
- Resources for Your Practice
- Schedule Your FREE 15 Min Fearless Steps Call
- Connect with Adrien on Instagram and Facebook
- Private Practice Paperwork Templates
Subscribe & Review on iTunes
Click here to subscribe to iTunes! Subscribe to Fearless Practitioners! Be sure you are subscribed to this podcast to automatically receive your episodes!!!
Go to Programs and see what you need to become a Fearless Practitioner TODAY!!
Connect with me on your fav social platform:
* Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/adrienpaczosa/
* Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/adrien.paczosa/
* YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Apaczosa
Hey! Send me a message and tell me what you think about the show! Use the Hashtag #FearlessPractitioner so I know you’re a friend!
Sign up for my weekly newsletter and you’ll get FREE tips on how to live a ridiculously amazing fun-filled life!
Get episode show notes here: https://fearlesspractitioners.com/fearless-podcast/
Adrien Paczosa is a Business Strategist for Private Practice Owners and Dietitians and helps them grow and scale their practices to six and seven figures. She is the founder of Fearless Practitioners, the division of her business that offers business training and coaching to private practitioners, dietitians and wellness professionals.
Adrien is a Registered and Licensed Dietitian, owner of iLiveWell Nutrition, her private practice with two locations in Austin, Texas and the surrounding counties.
Learn the Foundations of a Private Practice, a mini course that walks you through the MUST HAVE foundations for starting a profitable private practice.