Have you ever felt like you are putting out fires left and right and not sure why you cannot grow your practice to the next level?
You are not alone. You have so many things on your plate as the owner that it is hard to know where and how to make it all work.
In today’s session, I chat with Brandy Mabra about this and how you can start to build in areas of your practice to help streamline and prevent burnout.Listen in to this week’s #FearlessPractitioners #Podcast as Adrien Paczosa chats with Brandy Mabra about how you can start to build in areas of your practice to help streamline and prevent burnout. #RDchat #RDtobeClick To Tweet
ABOUT BRANDY MABRA
Brandy Mabra is a CEO coach for private practice business owners and CEO of Savvy Clover Coaching & Consulting, with over 15 years of experience in the healthcare industry helping to build, manage and lead multi-million dollar group practices from the C-Suite. She helps her clients increase their profitability and time by teaching them to look at their businesses holistically using the 6 Pillars of Business Excellence™ and her 9-step signature method.
She is a 2021 & 2022 Forbes Coach Council and has been featured online in Forbes, Fast Company, Entrepreneur, Create & Cultivate, and on select podcasts.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Practice management to CEO – Where do you need the most support?
- Strengths, skill-set, culture fit for the practice to assess if someone is a good fit
- Operations and money are the top areas most practices fail at
- Consistency and accountability to help your team be successful
- Bring your team along – Engage to build the operations
- Where to start on mission and vision – and all decisions that follow
MORE FROM BRANDY MABRA
Interested in Joining Nourish?
Learn more HERE and make sure you mention you heard it on the show!
MORE FROM ADRIEN
- Marketing Wednesdays Action Steps
- Driven Goal Planner
- What is my Next Step as a Practitioner – Take the Quiz
- Foundations of Private Practice
- Building Your Dream Practice
- Apply for Business Coaching
- Resources for Your Practice
- Schedule Your FREE 15 Min Fearless Steps Call
- Connect with Adrien on Instagram and Facebook
- Private Practice Paperwork Templates
Subscribe & Review on iTunes
Click here to subscribe to iTunes! Subscribe to Fearless Practitioners! Be sure you are subscribed to this podcast to automatically receive your episodes!!!
Go to Programs and see what you need to become a Fearless Practitioner TODAY!!
Connect with me on your fav social platform:
* Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/adrienpaczosa/
* Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/adrien.paczosa/
* YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Apaczosa
Hey! Send me a message and tell me what you think about the show! Use the Hashtag #FearlessPractitioner so I know you’re a friend!
Sign up for my weekly newsletter and you’ll get FREE tips on how to live a ridiculously amazing fun-filled life!
Get episode show notes here: https://fearlesspractitioners.com/fearless-podcast/
Adrien Paczosa is a Business Strategist for Private Practice Owners and Dietitians and helps them grow and scale their practices to six and seven figures. She is the founder of Fearless Practitioners, the division of her business that offers business training and coaching to private practitioners, dietitians and wellness professionals.
Adrien is a Registered and Licensed Dietitian, owner of iLiveWell Nutrition, her private practice with two locations in Austin, Texas and the surrounding counties.
Learn the Foundations of a Private Practice, a mini course that walks you through the MUST HAVE foundations for starting a profitable private practice.