Every year I swear I need a pause button by the end of February.
In this episode, I share with you how I take time every February, not planned, to look back at my goals I set for the year and truly make sure they are what is best for the practice, me and my life. It’s good to pause and reassess your goals.
I also will offer tips on how you can commit to getting the type of rest that fuels you toward greater fulfillment in life and business.Listen in to this week’s #FearlessPractitioners #Podcast as Adrien Paczosa shares how to pause and reassess your goals for your practice and get greater fulfillment in your life and business. #RDchat #RDtobeClick To Tweet
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- How to check in with your goals
- Doing work doesn’t mean to hustle
- Being an owner is not always about working all the time – how I learned this
- The work of resting and self-care – how to add this to your life
- This balance is VERY hard for owners because we enjoy the work we enjoy feeling productive
- How rest and self-care allows you to be a better owner
iLiveWell Nutrition and Therapy
We Empower individuals to optimize their unique healthy body plan through food and nutrition, and provide access to Registered Dietitians for all who seek qualified nutrition professionals.
We provide every client with a unique plan that is based on their specific needs. Our practice is based on a positive and supportive approach to helping clients live a healthy life. Our sole objective is to improve our clients’ overall wellness… to look and feel their best from the inside out.
We believe a team’s strength is in its people. Join us and make an impact. Click here to learn more about our openings.
MORE FROM ADRIEN
- Marketing Wednesdays Action Steps
- Driven Goal Planner
- What is my Next Step as a Practitioner – Take the Quiz
- Foundations of Private Practice
- Building Your Dream Practice
- Apply for Business Coaching
- Resources for Your Practice
- Schedule Your FREE 15 Min Fearless Steps Call
- Connect with Adrien on Instagram and Facebook
- Private Practice Paperwork Templates
Subscribe & Review on iTunes
Click here to subscribe to iTunes! I add new episodes every week and if you’re not subscribed, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out on those.
I would be really grateful if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!
Adrien Paczosa is a Business Strategist for Private Practice Owners and Dietitians and helps them grow and scale their practices to six and seven figures. She is the founder of Fearless Practitioners, the division of her business that offers business training and coaching to private practitioners, dietitians and wellness professionals.
Adrien is a Registered and Licensed Dietitian, owner of iLiveWell Nutrition, her private practice with two locations in Austin, Texas and the surrounding counties.
Learn the Foundations of a Private Practice, a mini course that walks you through the MUST HAVE foundations for starting a profitable private practice.