Are you doing your morning right, so it sets the best tone for the day? In this episode, learn actionable ways you can nail down a morning routine that will help you skyrocket your success.
Can I get a high-five to all my morning people?! I can just feel the non-morning people rolling their eyes, and yet there is a group of y’all who I might have missed – those who want a routine and just have not found one that works yet.
As you can guess, I LOVE my morning routine and pretty much thrive when I am on it and, yes I am human and not 100% on it all the time. Here’s the tea (just learned this slang from a client and kind of love it!) … I am not here to tell you how you should do your morning routine. I’m here to give you an idea of WHY it can be so powerful.
As entrepreneurs, we get to design our own lives. We get to call the shots with how we spend our days and what we work on. Designing a morning routine “formula” or “recipe” is a powerful way to enter the day with focus and clarity, and ensure the work you do for your clients is the best work.
I hope this episode inspires you to create a morning routine that works for you and your life, and most importantly, supports the big goals you want to achieve in 2020.'Designing a morning routine is a powerful way to enter the day with focus and clarity, and ensure the work you do for your clients is the best work.' ~ @AdrienPaczosa #FearlessPractitioners #podcast #RDchat Click To Tweet
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- How your morning will determine how you feel for the entire day, and affect your business.
- Why successful entrepreneurs have nailed their morning routines.
- Adrien’s breakdown of the BMI Morning Routine based on three main areas:
- Body: research findings on how movement improves memory and brain health, and the importance of breakfast to fuel your day;
- Mind: more research on how meditating in the morning heals the brain and improves decision-making and problem-solving;
- Intentions: setting the intention of how you want to show up that day and connect with clients and the world.
Decoding Insurance, HIPAA and Billing for Private Practice Owners
Starting in February 2020!
If you’re already in private practice, or starting one this year, you simply don’t want to miss this special training.
Join the waitlist and get advanced notice when this Special Workshop opens for registration.
**People on the waitlist will enjoy an additional special offer!** Click HERE to secure your spot!
RESOURCES FROM ADRIEN
- Free Download – Planning out 2020
- 7 Simple Strategies to Get More Clients in your Private Practice
- All the Resources and Tools that I LOVE
- Boss Club is Open!
- Schedule Your FREE 15 Min Fearless Steps Call
- Fearless Practitioners Instagram
- Fearless Practitioners Facebook
Subscribe & Review on iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I encourage you to do that today, so you don’t miss an episode. I’ll be adding an episodes each week and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance you’ll miss out on those. Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Now if you’re feeling extra loving, I would be really grateful if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. I will be highlighting some of the reviews on future podcasts so be sure to listen and see if yours is featured. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!
Adrien Paczosa is a Business Strategist for Private Practice Owners and Dietitians and helps them grow and scale their practices to six and seven figures. She is the founder of Fearless Practitioners, the division of her business that offers business training and coaching to private practitioners, dietitians and wellness professionals.
Adrien is a Registered and Licensed Dietitian, owner of iLiveWell Nutrition, her private practice with two locations in Austin, Texas and the surrounding counties.
Learn 7 Simple Strategies to Get More Clients in your Private Practice with this free 7 day training from Adrien.