“Can I do it?” is a common question we all face in our private practices.
Running your own practice is one of these moments where it’s easy to second guess yourself. But from simply looking within, we quickly turn this fear-setting into a successful business. This week, we’re joined by Lindsay Stenovec, founder of the Nurtured Mama, who shares how mind shifting fundamentally shifted her business.
We touch upon the power of automating, making sure your business is not the source of your stress and making the best use of your time as CEO. Learn how to believe the statement, “I’ve got this”.
As founder of The Nurtured Mama and owner of Nutrition Instincts, Lindsay is a Dietitian Nutritionist, Eating Disorder Specialist and Intuitive Eating advocate. She enjoys the entrepreneurial process as she continues to learn, shifting into a new phase in her business.I am not just the Dietitian. I am the CEO - Lindsay StenovecClick To Tweet
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- The art of mindshifting
- Being a mom and running a business
- Creating and streamlining effective systems
- How to be a trusted practice from day one
- How to be clear on what you want to achieve
- Automating and outsourcing
- What’s next for The Nurtured Mama
The sponsor of this podcast episode is the Fearless Practitioners (FP) Boss Club.
The FP Boss Club is monthly Membership program designed to help you build your Dream Practice. The Boss Club offers you to access information and peer support you need to grow a thriving practice.
The FP Boss Club offers you regular time with Adrien twice a month in a group setting and MORE!
- Twice a month In-depth teaching sessions and live Q&A session – done on ZOOM and recordings go in teachable
- Peer Support and networking via our Private Facebook Group
- Ready to Jump course
- Decoding Insurance for Dietitians course
- What’s Stopping You program
- AND Special 50% off pricing for the Build your Dream Practice and Private Practice Paperwork programs.
STOP PUTTING OFF YOUR DREAMS — GET THE SUPPORT YOU NEED TO BUILD THE PRACTICE OF YOUR DREAMS, AND TAKE ACTION DAILY! Click here for more details!
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
HOW TO FIND LINDSAY
CONNECT WITH ADRIEN
Adrien Paczosa is a Business Strategist for Private Practice Owners and Dietitians and helps them grow and scale their practices to six and seven figures. She is the founder of Fearless Practitioners, the division of her business that offers business training and coaching to private practitioners, dietitians and wellness professionals.
Adrien is a Registered and Licensed Dietitian, owner of iLiveWell Nutrition, her private practice with two locations in Austin, Texas and the surrounding counties.
Learn the Foundations of a Private Practice, a mini course that walks you through the MUST HAVE foundations for starting a profitable private practice.