In this episode, I talk about how to master your confidence when building your dream practice.
It’s so easy to lose ourselves in this journey called life. Through building a practice, a change in career, or a change in life, we can all feel a shift in how confident we feel. With the ups and downs we learn and grow, but how do we remain confident during this process?
Knowing you are not alone if, and when your confidence shifts can be powerful. I share my own experience when I first started out in today’s show.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Confidence level ups and downs
- How to notice when your confidence dips
- The power of connection to boost your confidence
- Doing the uncomfortable work to boost your confidence
Today’s episode is brought to you by SimplePractice; the complete platform for health and wellness professionals.
I think you’ll really like this great practice management platform! With SimplePractice you can:
- Access your notes, scheduling, and billing all in one place
- Easily comply with HIPAA privacy and security requirements
- Go paperless to save time and stay organized
It’s truly practice management made simple!
Click HERE and get started with a free 30 day trial and a $50 subscription credit after you sign up for a paid account.
MORE FROM ADRIEN
- FREE Driven Goal Planner
- Schedule Your FREE 15 Min Fearless Steps Call
- Fearless Practitioners
- Fearless Practitioners Facebook
Adrien Paczosa is a Registered and Licensed Dietitian practicing in Austin, Texas and the surrounding counties.
She is the founder of Fearless Practitioners, the division of her business that offers training to dietitians and wellness professionals and I Live Well Nutrition her Dietitian practice started in 2007. In 2015 Adrien launched Fearless Practitioners to help other Dietitians and Wellness Professionals build and grow their own private practices.