How can you take all your personal passions and roll them into your practice?
Sometimes you need to take a risk and step outside the box when working with clients and that can open up a whole new level to your practice.
In this episode of the Fearless Practitioners Podcast, I talk to one of our favorite guests, Libby Parker. Libby took her passion for the performing arts and turned that into a part of her group practice.
Listen in as we talk about taking your passion to that next level.Listen in to this week’s #FearlessPractitioners #Podcast as I chat with Libby Parker about taking your passions and moving the needle in your practice to that next level #RDchat #RDtobeClick To Tweet
ABOUT LIBBY PARKER
Libby Parker, MS, RD, CDN, CEDRD is the owner/clinical director of Not Your Average Nutritionist, a virtual group practice in California that specializes in eating disorders. She is the author of Permission To Eat, co-author on a nutrition textbook, and has 2 more books in the works! When not working, Libby is a wife, mom, and theatre performer.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Taking your personal passions to the next level.
- Getting past gatekeepers to get referrals.
- Growing another side of your revenue stream to build a sustainable practice.
MORE FROM LIBBY
- Website: Not Your Average Nutritionist
- Instagram: Not Your Average Nutritionist
- Website: The Broadway Dietitian
- Instagram: The Broadway Dietitian
- Book: Permission to Eat: A Practical Guide to Working Yourself Out of an Eating Disorder During College, While Celebrating the Awesomeness That is You!
Where are you on your private practice journey?
Owning a private practice is a journey, and often one that is taken alone.
You might be wondering – where should you go with your practice next?
Are you ready to grow, to scale? Or do you need some more foundational work first?
Take the Quiz and find out what your next step is to become a Fearless Practitioner.
MORE FROM ADRIEN
- Foundations of Private Practice
- Building Your Dream Practice
- Apply for Business Coaching
- Resources for Your Practice
- Schedule Your FREE 15 Min Fearless Steps Call
- Connect with Adrien on Instagram and Facebook
- Private Practice Paperwork Templates
Subscribe & Review on iTunes
Click here to subscribe to iTunes! I add new episodes every week and if you’re not subscribed, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out on those.
I would be really grateful if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!
Adrien Paczosa is a Business Strategist for Private Practice Owners and Dietitians and helps them grow and scale their practices to six and seven figures. She is the founder of Fearless Practitioners, the division of her business that offers business training and coaching to private practitioners, dietitians and wellness professionals.
Adrien is a Registered and Licensed Dietitian, owner of iLiveWell Nutrition, her private practice with two locations in Austin, Texas and the surrounding counties.
Learn the Foundations of a Private Practice, a mini course that walks you through the MUST HAVE foundations for starting a profitable private practice.