On today’s show, Erica Julson joins Adrien as we learn how to build passive income alongside a business.
Erica shares her failures along the way, and how those learning curves led to the success of her community The Unconventional RD. She also uncovers how she grew her passive income over the years through advertising and various other strategies, without being spammy.
Erica is the founder of the Unconventional RD, a community for nutrition professionals who are interested in earning passive and alternative income. She studied Psychobiology at college, and never had a traditional Dietitian job since. Erica also runs her own virtual practice.My goals were a little unconventional and not necessarily down the normal path. ~ Erica Julson #FearlessPractitioners #podcastClick To Tweet
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Passive income strategies
- How Erica runs only virtual sessions with her clients
- Why you need to do work that is in sync with your energy levels
- Setting up a successful launch
- How to focus on your natural strengths
- The importance of product validation
- Affiliate Sales and Marketing
RESOURCES DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE
The sponsor of this podcast episode is the Fearless Practitioners (FP) Tribe.
Take Action in Your Practice Daily! That is our mantra and that is what we stand for at FP! And we know it can be hard to hold yourself accountable to get those task down daily. The FP Tribe is designed to keep you on track, motivated and to do the work daily!
This weekly check-in group with Adrien will drive your practice.
- Weekly Zoom calls to review previous week goals, set new goals for the upcoming week and troubleshoot roadblocks in your practice.
- Quarterly goal setting calls.
- Holding you accountable to take action in your practice daily!
STOP PUTTING OFF YOUR DREAMS!
GET THE SUPPORT YOU NEED TO BUILD THE PRACTICE OF YOUR DREAMS, AND TAKE ACTION DAILY! Click here for more details!
MORE FROM ERICA JULSON
- The Unconventional RD FB Group
- The Functional Nutrition Library
MORE FROM ADRIEN
Adrien Paczosa is a Business Strategist for Private Practice Owners and Dietitians and helps them grow and scale their practices to six and seven figures. She is the founder of Fearless Practitioners, the division of her business that offers business training and coaching to private practitioners, dietitians and wellness professionals.
Adrien is a Registered and Licensed Dietitian, owner of iLiveWell Nutrition, her private practice with two locations in Austin, Texas and the surrounding counties.
Learn 7 Simple Strategies to Get More Clients in your Private Practice with this free 7 day training from Adrien.