Y’all have been asking about programs, and even high-ticket programs, and how to get started.
Today’s guest shares that and so much more. I chatted with Anna Binder-McAsey about how she went from seeing 1-on-1 clients to building high-ticket programs and building a team to support her programs.Listen in to this week’s #FearlessPractitioners #Podcast as Adrien Paczosa chats with Anna Binder-McAsey about building high-ticket programs and building a team to support your programs. #RDchat #RDtobeClick To Tweet
ABOUT ANNA BINDER-MCASEY
Anna Binder-McAsey is the owner and lead dietitian at Rethink Nutrition, a group private practice located in Manhattan, KS. She is co-founder of Unbound Recovery, an eating disorder and body image recovery center also in Manhattan, KS. Anna is also a co-founder of the Nutrition Practice Network, an online membership platform to assist, educate and mentor dietitians in running solo and group private practices. Anna serves on the Kansas Academy of Nutrition & Dietetics Public Policy Team as Co-Nutrition Services Payment Specialist. In that role she has led several successful efforts to expand nutrition coverage for registered dietitians on local insurance panels.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Getting tapped out on time in your practice and how to pivot to programs to prevent burnout
- How to find clients who are the best fit for high-ticket programs
- High-ticket program design
- How to transition after programs for combined support
MORE FROM ANNA BINDER-MCASEY
Interested in Joining Nourish?
Learn more HERE and make sure you mention you heard it on the show!
MORE FROM ADRIEN
- Marketing Wednesdays Action Steps
- Driven Goal Planner
- What is my Next Step as a Practitioner – Take the Quiz
- Foundations of Private Practice
- Building Your Dream Practice
- Apply for Business Coaching
- Resources for Your Practice
- Schedule Your FREE 15 Min Fearless Steps Call
- Connect with Adrien on Instagram and Facebook
- Private Practice Paperwork Templates
Subscribe & Review on iTunes
Click here to subscribe to iTunes! Subscribe to Fearless Practitioners! Be sure you are subscribed to this podcast to automatically receive your episodes!!!
Go to Programs and see what you need to become a Fearless Practitioner TODAY!!
Connect with me on your fav social platform:
* Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/adrienpaczosa/
* Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/adrien.paczosa/
* YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Apaczosa
Hey! Send me a message and tell me what you think about the show! Use the Hashtag #FearlessPractitioner so I know you’re a friend!
Sign up for my weekly newsletter and you’ll get FREE tips on how to live a ridiculously amazing fun-filled life!
Get episode show notes here: https://fearlesspractitioners.com/fearless-podcast/
Adrien Paczosa is a Business Strategist for Private Practice Owners and Dietitians and helps them grow and scale their practices to six and seven figures. She is the founder of Fearless Practitioners, the division of her business that offers business training and coaching to private practitioners, dietitians and wellness professionals.
Adrien is a Registered and Licensed Dietitian, owner of iLiveWell Nutrition, her private practice with two locations in Austin, Texas and the surrounding counties.
Learn the Foundations of a Private Practice, a mini course that walks you through the MUST HAVE foundations for starting a profitable private practice.