Have you been thinking about adding a team member to your business?
The idea of hiring new team members seems like it could be easy, yet, when you actually dig into the entire process, it can cause a lot of people to stop and just not take that next step.
In today’s show, I chat with Jamie Van Cuyk about how to start the interview process, run interviews, and what you need to get started.
Listen in to this week’s #FearlessPractitioners #Podcast as Adrien Paczosa chats with Jamie Van Cuyk about how to start the interview process, run interviews, and what you need to get started. #RDchat #RDtobeClick To Tweet
ABOUT JAMIE VAN CUYK
Jamie Van Cuyk, the owner and lead strategist of Growing Your Team, is an expert in hiring and onboarding teams within small businesses. Drawing from over ten years of leadership experience, Jamie teaches her clients how to hire their first team members, including employees and long-term contractors. By learning the dynamics of each company and their specific needs, she helps them find their perfect-fit, long-lasting team members and avoid the hiring and firing cycle.
On a personal side, Jamie lives in St Petersburg, FL, with her husband and two daughters, is a hobby winemaker, loves to travel, and enjoys exercise that takes her feet off the ground, including rock climbing and aerial dance.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- How to identify who you need on your team
- Learning how to ask questions to identify cultural fit
- It’s ok for interviews not to be conversational and to be direct
- Bring in your personality during the interview by introducing yourself and the company
- Advice from Jamie – Doing things in your practice, do they have to be done by you or done right?
MORE FROM KATIE DODD
- Download the Hiring Checklist (Free Resource)
Interested in Joining Nourish?
Learn more HERE and make sure you mention you heard it on the show!
MORE FROM ADRIEN
- Marketing Wednesdays Action Steps
- Driven Goal Planner
- What is my Next Step as a Practitioner – Take the Quiz
- Foundations of Private Practice
- Building Your Dream Practice
- Apply for Business Coaching
- Resources for Your Practice
- Schedule Your FREE 15 Min Fearless Steps Call
- Connect with Adrien on Instagram and Facebook
- Private Practice Paperwork Templates
Subscribe & Review on iTunes
Click here to subscribe to iTunes! Subscribe to Fearless Practitioners! Be sure you are subscribed to this podcast to automatically receive your episodes!!!
Go to Programs and see what you need to become a Fearless Practitioner TODAY!!
Connect with me on your fav social platform:
* Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/adrienpaczosa/
* Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/adrien.paczosa/
* YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Apaczosa
Hey! Send me a message and tell me what you think about the show! Use the Hashtag #FearlessPractitioner so I know you’re a friend!
Sign up for my weekly newsletter and you’ll get FREE tips on how to live a ridiculously amazing fun-filled life!
Get episode show notes here: https://fearlesspractitioners.com/fearless-podcast/
Adrien Paczosa is a Business Strategist for Private Practice Owners and Dietitians and helps them grow and scale their practices to six and seven figures. She is the founder of Fearless Practitioners, the division of her business that offers business training and coaching to private practitioners, dietitians and wellness professionals.
Adrien is a Registered and Licensed Dietitian, owner of iLiveWell Nutrition, her private practice with two locations in Austin, Texas and the surrounding counties.
Learn the Foundations of a Private Practice, a mini course that walks you through the MUST HAVE foundations for starting a profitable private practice.