Have you been thinking that you would want to make getting more clients easier?
Haven’t we all thought that at one time or another?! Thinking about expanding your services to corporate wellness?
In today’s episode, I chat with Christie Hunter about how she started out building her corporate wellness practice and how she has grown it into a thriving group practice. She even shared how you can work with her too!Listen in to this week’s #FearlessPractitioners #Podcast as Adrien Paczosa chats with Christie Hunter about her corporate wellness practice and growing a thriving group practice. #RDchat #RDtobeClick To Tweet
ABOUT CHRISTIE HUNTER
Growing up watching her mom work as a nurse, Christie always knew she wanted to help people live healthier lives. Her mission with Christie, RD is to empower clients to make changes in order to feel better, with more energy and focus — without taking the pleasure out of food. She encourages clients, “Putting nutrition as the focus can mean making small changes that can equal big results like more energy, lower blood pressure, and improved blood glucose.”
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Insert yourself in key meetings to learn more about everything
- Key phrase to tell the HR department when calling
- “This does not cost you or the company any extra money.”
- “Your employees will not pay out of pocket.”
- Connect with the HR Wellness department or the HR Benefits department to the corporation
- No free stuff – never give your services away for free or do health fairs!
MORE FROM CHRISTIE HUNTER
- Nutrition Practice Network
- Nutrition Practice Network Facebook Group
- Nutrition Practice Network LinkedIn
Interested in Joining Nourish?
Learn more HERE and make sure you mention you heard it on the show!
MORE FROM ADRIEN
- Marketing Wednesdays Action Steps
- Driven Goal Planner
- What is my Next Step as a Practitioner – Take the Quiz
- Foundations of Private Practice
- Building Your Dream Practice
- Apply for Business Coaching
- Resources for Your Practice
- Schedule Your FREE 15 Min Fearless Steps Call
- Connect with Adrien on Instagram and Facebook
- Private Practice Paperwork Templates
Subscribe & Review on iTunes
Click here to subscribe to iTunes! Subscribe to Fearless Practitioners! Be sure you are subscribed to this podcast to automatically receive your episodes!!!
Go to Programs and see what you need to become a Fearless Practitioner TODAY!!
Connect with me on your fav social platform:
* Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/adrienpaczosa/
* Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/adrien.paczosa/
* YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Apaczosa
Hey! Send me a message and tell me what you think about the show! Use the Hashtag #FearlessPractitioner so I know you’re a friend!
Sign up for my weekly newsletter and you’ll get FREE tips on how to live a ridiculously amazing fun-filled life!
Get episode show notes here: https://fearlesspractitioners.com/fearless-podcast/
Adrien Paczosa is a Business Strategist for Private Practice Owners and Dietitians and helps them grow and scale their practices to six and seven figures. She is the founder of Fearless Practitioners, the division of her business that offers business training and coaching to private practitioners, dietitians and wellness professionals.
Adrien is a Registered and Licensed Dietitian, owner of iLiveWell Nutrition, her private practice with two locations in Austin, Texas and the surrounding counties.
Learn the Foundations of a Private Practice, a mini course that walks you through the MUST HAVE foundations for starting a profitable private practice.