Are you needing some inspiration for new ideas in your private practice? You’ll get it here in this episode of the Fearless Practitioners podcast with my delightful guest, Heather Caplan.
When it comes to building a private practice, we all come from humble beginnings and offer what we feel drawn to most.
Needless to say, our practices grow and evolve as we do.
Heather Caplan shares her story of building a weight-inclusive practice, and how she is now beginning the journey of helping others to change how they practice.
Along her journey, she shares her ups and downs and how she slowed down to focus on building WIND (Weight Inclusive Nutrition and Dietetics), which has allowed her to have so much more than she expected.
Heather holds nothing back and shares some gems that I know you’re going to love. This episode will have you feeling like everything in your practice is doable!
ABOUT HEATHER CAPLAN, RDN
Heather focuses on eating disorder awareness, advocacy, and treatment, and helping dietitians adopt a weight-inclusive, non-diet Intuitive Eating approach to health and nutrition.
In 2017 she opened her business, which is a part-time private practice, media, writing, and consulting company. In 2018, she founded Weight Inclusive Nutrition and Dietetics (WIND), a continuing education and networking event series for dietitians and healthcare professionals. She works with consumers and fellow dietitians alike to promote more inclusive healthcare practices, food freedom, joyful movement, and social justice work.Looking for new ideas in your private practice that align with your values? You’ll get inspired from this episode of the #FearlessPractitioners #podcast with guest Heather Caplan @heatherdcRD! #RDchat #WeightInclusive #RDRealTalk Click To Tweet
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Trusting your ideas and being vulnerable enough to follow them.
- Being a part of a larger organization and being a change agent.
- Having a mentor or a group to learn and grow with.
- How to build up a practice focused on Weight-Inclusive dietetics.
MORE FROM HEATHER
- Website: heathercaplan.com
- Podcast – RealTalk RD
- WIND, and Virtual Conference
- Connect with Heather on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter
Decoding Insurance, HIPAA Compliance and Billing for Private Practice Owners
If you have ANY confusion or uncertainty about Insurance, HIPAA and even Billing, then NOW is the time to get that sorted.
This LIVE WORKSHOP is for you if you want to know…
- How to make money with simple ways you bill clients.
- The 3 forms you MUST have in your practice for 2020 to be HIPAA compliant and without all the confusion.
- How to begin the insurance process and understand how simple coding and insurance really is!
- How to get out of your own way and freaking go for it! No more watching others have what you want!
- And, I will be sharing real-life examples of how we do things, how my students are getting it done, and how you can do it, too.
By the end of this workshop, you’ll know exactly what it takes to make more money with your practice, how to set up HIPAA in your practice, and the steps to getting started with insurance billing.
The VERY low fee of only $97.00 includes a recording of the training along with several resources and handouts. What are you waiting for? Click HERE to secure your spot!
RESOURCES FROM ADRIEN
- 7 Simple Strategies to Get More Clients in your Private Practice
- All the Resources and Tools that I LOVE
- Boss Club is Open!
- Schedule Your FREE 15 Min Fearless Steps Call
- Fearless Practitioners Instagram
- Fearless Practitioners Facebook
Subscribe & Review on iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I encourage you to do that today, so you don’t miss an episode. I’ll be adding an episodes each week and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance you’ll miss out on those. Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Now if you’re feeling extra loving, I would be really grateful if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. I will be highlighting some of the reviews on future podcasts so be sure to listen and see if yours is featured. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!
Adrien Paczosa is a Business Strategist for Private Practice Owners and Dietitians and helps them grow and scale their practices to six and seven figures. She is the founder of Fearless Practitioners, the division of her business that offers business training and coaching to private practitioners, dietitians and wellness professionals.
Adrien is a Registered and Licensed Dietitian, owner of iLiveWell Nutrition, her private practice with two locations in Austin, Texas and the surrounding counties.
Learn the Foundations of a Private Practice, a mini course that walks you through the MUST HAVE foundations for starting a profitable private practice.