In today’s episode of the Fearless Practitioners podcast, I discuss my thoughts about comparing yourself to others when starting a private practice.
Don’t compare your beginning to someones else’s middle!
We all know your first pancake is going to suck – so why in the world would you ever think that your first few months at starting a private practice would be any different??
Comparison is real and we all do it, and it can be so damaging!
Today I get real about the truth of starting a practice, or heck, starting anything new in your life, and how there needs to be a shift in your mindset to realize your goals.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Achieving ANY goal is hard will take time, dedication and a willingness.
- Where you are is where you are, and where you are is good!
- Comparison only drops confidence, it does NOT build up your success.
MORE FROM ADRIEN
- FREE 7-Day Video Training
- FREE Driven Goal Planner
- Schedule Your FREE 15 Min Fearless Steps Call
- Fearless Practitioners Instagram
- Fearless Practitioners Facebook
Adrien Paczosa is a Business Strategist for Private Practice Owners and Dietitians and helps them grow and scale their practices to six and seven figures. She is the founder of Fearless Practitioners, the division of her business that offers business training and coaching to private practitioners, dietitians and wellness professionals.
Adrien is a Registered and Licensed Dietitian, owner of iLiveWell Nutrition, her private practice with two locations in Austin, Texas and the surrounding counties.
Learn 7 Simple Strategies to Get More Clients in your Private Practice with this free 7 day training from Adrien.