No Shows and Late Cancellations…
Are no shows and late cancellations getting you frustrated and making you feel like you will never hit your goals as a private practice owner? You are not alone and, honestly, it is pretty normal to have a fair amount of no shows in a week. Yet, how can we cut this down and how can we truly make sure we are meeting our clients needs?
In this Fearless Practitioners podcast, I share what it means to our practice when we have a lot of no shows, how to determine your no show rate, and how to cut down on them.Listen in to this week’s #FearlessPractitioners #Podcast as we have a conversation about what it means to our practice when we have a lot of no shows, how to determine your no show rate, and how to cut down on them. #RDchat #RDtobeClick To Tweet
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- What it means to our practice when we have a lot of no shows
- How to determine your no show rate
- What’s normal – 2-3 per week
- There are a bunch of reports in all the ERHs to find this
- Once you have a benchmark, see if you can cut this down
- How to cut down on no show rates
- Send reminders
- Check in between sessions
- Build rapport
iLiveWell Nutrition and Therapy
We Empower individuals to optimize their unique healthy body plan through food and nutrition, and provide access to Registered Dietitians for all who seek qualified nutrition professionals.
We provide every client with a unique plan that is based on their specific needs. Our practice is based on a positive and supportive approach to helping clients live a healthy life. Our sole objective is to improve our clients’ overall wellness… to look and feel their best from the inside out.
We believe a team’s strength is in its people. Join us and make an impact. Click here to learn more about our openings.
MORE FROM ADRIEN
- Marketing Wednesdays Action Steps
- Driven Goal Planner
- What is my Next Step as a Practitioner – Take the Quiz
- Foundations of Private Practice
- Building Your Dream Practice
- Apply for Business Coaching
- Resources for Your Practice
- Schedule Your FREE 15 Min Fearless Steps Call
- Connect with Adrien on Instagram and Facebook
- Private Practice Paperwork Templates
Subscribe & Review on iTunes
Click here to subscribe to iTunes! I add new episodes every week and if you’re not subscribed, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out on those.
I would be really grateful if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!
Adrien Paczosa is a Business Strategist for Private Practice Owners and Dietitians and helps them grow and scale their practices to six and seven figures. She is the founder of Fearless Practitioners, the division of her business that offers business training and coaching to private practitioners, dietitians and wellness professionals.
Adrien is a Registered and Licensed Dietitian, owner of iLiveWell Nutrition, her private practice with two locations in Austin, Texas and the surrounding counties.
Learn the Foundations of a Private Practice, a mini course that walks you through the MUST HAVE foundations for starting a profitable private practice.