Shadowing can be effective in building up your counseling skills.
Do you remember that class in school when you had to role play as one person was the patient and everyone would watch you counsel the patient? That was the worst.
Yet, now in our professional lives, we don’t always have an opportunity for having feedback on our counseling skills.
Having another provider shadow is one of the most valuable things you can do to build up your clinical toolkit and skills.
Let’s talk about how and why you should add shadowing to your clinical plan for your practice and yourself.Listen in to this week’s #FearlessPractitioners #Podcast as Adrien Paczosa shares why shadowing in your private practice is effective and can build up your counseling skills. #RDchat #RDtobeClick To Tweet
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Why shadowing is so effective in building up your counseling skills
- Check out Molly Kellogg
- Who should shadow you
- Schedule a time with your supervisor, mentor or peer to shadow your sessions
- What to do with the feedback…develop a growth plan with your supervisor to help you grow as a clinician
Interested in Joining Nourish?
Learn more HERE and make sure you mention you heard it on the show!
MORE FROM ADRIEN
- Marketing Wednesdays Action Steps
- Driven Goal Planner
- What is my Next Step as a Practitioner – Take the Quiz
- Foundations of Private Practice
- Building Your Dream Practice
- Apply for Business Coaching
- Resources for Your Practice
- Schedule Your FREE 15 Min Fearless Steps Call
- Connect with Adrien on Instagram and Facebook
- Private Practice Paperwork Templates
Subscribe & Review on iTunes
Click here to subscribe to iTunes! Subscribe to Fearless Practitioners! Be sure you are subscribed to this podcast to automatically receive your episodes!!!
Go to Programs and see what you need to become a Fearless Practitioner TODAY!!
Connect with me on your fav social platform:
* Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/adrienpaczosa/
* Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/adrien.paczosa/
* YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Apaczosa
Hey! Send me a message and tell me what you think about the show! Use the Hashtag #FearlessPractitioner so I know you’re a friend!
Sign up for my weekly newsletter and you’ll get FREE tips on how to live a ridiculously amazing fun-filled life!
Get episode show notes here: https://fearlesspractitioners.com/fearless-podcast/
Adrien Paczosa is a Business Strategist for Private Practice Owners and Dietitians and helps them grow and scale their practices to six and seven figures. She is the founder of Fearless Practitioners, the division of her business that offers business training and coaching to private practitioners, dietitians and wellness professionals.
Adrien is a Registered and Licensed Dietitian, owner of iLiveWell Nutrition, her private practice with two locations in Austin, Texas and the surrounding counties.
Learn the Foundations of a Private Practice, a mini course that walks you through the MUST HAVE foundations for starting a profitable private practice.