This episode discusses how you can build a sustainable private practice.
Have you thought about how you can make your practice last? In today’s episode I talk about what it means to be sustainable in your private practice, however that looks for you.
I provide some insight and then of course some action items to help you start and grow your practice that will provide you with flexibility and freedom so you can call the shots of who you work with, when you work, and how you work with the security of a J-O-B!
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- What it means to have a sustainable practice.
- Clarifying what sustainability is in your practice and how it can be different for everyone.
- How a sustainable practice is in alignment with your brand.
Are you ready to be fearless and build your dream practice?
Join me for a FREE Masterclass to learn 3 steps to create a reliable income!
- How to boost your productivity and get more done every day.
- The secret to keeping clients coming in the door, so the income follows.
- A tactic that helps sustain and grow your practice for the long-term.
Happening on 2 days of your choice of day or evening on either April 16th or 17th.
Book your seat HERE!
MORE FROM ADRIEN
- FREE Driven Goal Planner
- Schedule Your FREE 15 Min Fearless Steps Call
- Fearless Practitioners
- Fearless Practitioners Facebook
Adrien Paczosa is a Registered and Licensed Dietitian practicing in Austin, Texas and the surrounding counties.
She is the founder of Fearless Practitioners, the division of her business that offers training to dietitians and wellness professionals and I Live Well Nutrition her Dietitian practice started in 2007. In 2015 Adrien launched Fearless Practitioners to help other Dietitians and Wellness Professionals build and grow their own private practices.