It’s been 5 years since I started podcasting?!
Crazy how time has flown by at times and at other times felt like the clock was moving backward. In the past 5 years, a lot has happened personally, professionally, and with this show.
I feel like I have shared some of what has happened in my life with y’all and hope to share even more with you and all that I have learned along this journey.Listen in to this week’s #FearlessPractitioners #Podcast as Adrien shares what she has learned during the past five years of podcasting. #RDchat #RDtobeClick To Tweet
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Highlights in my personal and professional life over the past 5 years
- The top things I have learned from podcasting and talking with other successful practice owners:
- No matter the size of your practice, the main issues that continue to plague every business and that everyone struggles with fall into 3 categories: People, Systems, marketing
- Other things I have learned:
- We are all figuring it out, no matter how pretty things look on social
- Asking for help is the hardest thing and the most rewarding
- Find your joy and your one of genius
Interested in Joining Nourish?
Learn more HERE and make sure you mention you heard it on the show!
MORE FROM ADRIEN
- Marketing Wednesdays Action Steps
- Driven Goal Planner
- What is my Next Step as a Practitioner – Take the Quiz
- Foundations of Private Practice
- Building Your Dream Practice
- Apply for Business Coaching
- Resources for Your Practice
- Schedule Your FREE 15 Min Fearless Steps Call
- Connect with Adrien on Instagram and Facebook
- Private Practice Paperwork Templates
Subscribe & Review on iTunes
Click here to subscribe to iTunes! Subscribe to Fearless Practitioners! Be sure you are subscribed to this podcast to automatically receive your episodes!!!
Go to Programs and see what you need to become a Fearless Practitioner TODAY!!
Connect with me on your fav social platform:
* Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/adrienpaczosa/
* Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/adrien.paczosa/
* YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Apaczosa
Hey! Send me a message and tell me what you think about the show! Use the Hashtag #FearlessPractitioner so I know you’re a friend!
Sign up for my weekly newsletter and you’ll get FREE tips on how to live a ridiculously amazing fun-filled life!
Get episode show notes here: https://fearlesspractitioners.com/fearless-podcast/
Adrien Paczosa is a Business Strategist for Private Practice Owners and Dietitians and helps them grow and scale their practices to six and seven figures. She is the founder of Fearless Practitioners, the division of her business that offers business training and coaching to private practitioners, dietitians and wellness professionals.
Adrien is a Registered and Licensed Dietitian, owner of iLiveWell Nutrition, her private practice with two locations in Austin, Texas and the surrounding counties.
Learn the Foundations of a Private Practice, a mini course that walks you through the MUST HAVE foundations for starting a profitable private practice.