Burnout will happen in your private practice. Try adding in these tips to keep you sane!
I know you are getting a lot of stuff done – checking off those to-do’s and wearing a lot of hats! Just because you are doing it all doesn’t mean it will not wear on you! You are human! Burn out will set in and that is normal and ok! In this video blog, I share my 5 tips for dealing with burnout to help you take a deep breathe, not fall apart and continue to see success and a work-life balance.
5 Easy Tips to Overcome Burnout in your in your Private Practice:
- Acknowledge: The busy season you are in and know it won’t last forever.
- Schedule Down Time: This can be a quiet car ride or an entire day with your phone on airplane mode.
- Have Something to Look Forward to: A vacation, special gift for yourself…#treatyourself!
- Stay Excited: Keep focused on your why. Why are you doing this amazing work? What fills up your soul?
- Support Tribe: Family, friends, spouse, and your therapists! It takes a village to keep you sane. Tell them how you are really feeling without judging yourself.
My favorite way to deal with burnout is connecting with my tribe! If you are needing to cultivate your tribe even more, join our community of Fearless Practitioners online by clicking HERE!
To get you laser focused on goals especially with your private practice, grab my FREE Driven Goal Planner to get you to stay on track and motivated for more success in your own practice.
Adrien Paczosa is a Registered and Licensed Dietitian practicing in Austin, Texas and the surrounding counties.
She is the founder of Fearless Practitioners, the division of her business that offers training to dietitians and wellness professionals and I Live Well Nutrition her Dietitian practice started in 2007. In 2015 Adrien launched Fearless Practitioners to help other Dietitians and Wellness Professionals build and grow their own private practices.