Burnout will happen in your private practice. Try adding in these tips to keep you sane!
I know you are getting a lot of stuff done – checking off those to-do’s and wearing a lot of hats! Just because you are doing it all doesn’t mean it will not wear on you! You are human! Burn out will set in and that is normal and ok! In this video blog, I share my 5 tips for dealing with burnout to help you take a deep breathe, not fall apart and continue to see success and a work-life balance.
5 Easy Tips to Overcome Burnout in your in your Private Practice:
- Acknowledge: The busy season you are in and know it won’t last forever.
- Schedule Down Time: This can be a quiet car ride or an entire day with your phone on airplane mode.
- Have Something to Look Forward to: A vacation, special gift for yourself…#treatyourself!
- Stay Excited: Keep focused on your why. Why are you doing this amazing work? What fills up your soul?
- Support Tribe: Family, friends, spouse, and your therapists! It takes a village to keep you sane. Tell them how you are really feeling without judging yourself.
My favorite way to deal with burnout is connecting with my tribe! If you are needing to cultivate your tribe even more, join our community of Fearless Practitioners online by clicking HERE!
Free 7-Day Video Training
After 12+ years of being in private practice I have learned a few things on the road to success and want to share them with you, so you don’t make the same mistakes!
7 Simple Strategies to Get More Clients in your Private Practice provides proven strategies to help you get more clients and more profits…AND the Fearless Fix you need to implement for each one to make them happen.
What are you waiting for? Click HERE to get started!
Adrien Paczosa is a Business Strategist for Private Practice Owners and Dietitians and helps them grow and scale their practices to six and seven figures. She is the founder of Fearless Practitioners, the division of her business that offers business training and coaching to private practitioners, dietitians and wellness professionals.
Adrien is a Registered and Licensed Dietitian, owner of iLiveWell Nutrition, her private practice with two locations in Austin, Texas and the surrounding counties.
Learn 7 Simple Strategies to Get More Clients in your Private Practice with this free 7 day training from Adrien.